Friday 13 January 2012

Shopping list for next week...

As promised - here is your shopping list to get prepped for next weeks meal plan.  I made it super simple (not necessarily my most favourite recipes).  But I wanted to show you how with minimal prep, you can be ready for a whole week of healthy eating.  One Sunday I will post the "How To" prep :)

Shopping List:
1 carton organic free range eggs
bulk unsalted almonds and pecans
2 packs ground chicken
3 chicken breasts
1 steak
3 chicken Spolumbos Sausages
1 bag frozen cooked peeled shrimp
2 individual sized salmon fillets (I get a bag of individually frozen ones from Costco- makes it easy just to pull one out in the morning for the evenings dinner).
1 pack ground beef
Salsa (I use Neil Brothers Organics from Superstore - just make sure there is no sugar in the ingredients - just whole foods: tomatoes, veggies, spices, etc.)
1 bag organic whole carrots
1 small bag broccoli slaw
1 zucchini
1 bunch asparagus
5 Brussels sprouts
1 head cauliflower
2 red peppers
2 cucumbers
2 ripe avocados
1 can coconut milk
1 pouch prepared curry spice mix (no MSG)
(you will also need your basic spices that you prob have at home - plus in one recipe I use the Mrs Dash MSG/Salt Free chicken spice - for the chicken burgers you will make :) Also - olive oil and balsamic vinegar for salad dressing (I use my own container and make a bunch with Mrs Dash Herb and Garlic in it).

No comments:

Post a Comment