Wednesday 11 January 2012

My First Blog!

Welcome!  I'm super exited about this new, more personal feature of Flip Fitness.  Check back every few days for new news directly from me (Heather:)  I get asked daily questions like:
"what did you eat today?"
"what was your workout today?"
"do you have any new recipes?"
"how do you stay motivated?"

I will be posting about all of these things and so much more!  Don't forget about our website www.flipfitnesscanada.com for all of the newest programs and specials, but check me out here to for extra tips and goodies too! 

I want to help all of you realise that what I call "living it" is easier than you might imagine.  You can and will reach your full potential if you want it bad enough.  I will be sharing my personal thoughts with you here about everything from nutrition to training to life.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for checkin' it out!

1 comment:

  1. How very cool! On my way to achieving my best and now I can use your blog as extra motivation. Thanks Heather, I'm looking forward to all those great tips and insight.
    I hope 2012 is amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete