Thursday 8 March 2012

Meal Plan #4

What I will eat today:

8 am:  I just had 4 pieces of bacon and some pecans and almonds  :)

9:30 am:  Black Organic Coffee

11:30 am:  Chicken Masala with sweet potatoes

3 pm:  Turkey Loaf with organic salsa, raw veggies

6 pm:  Turkey Loaf with organic salsa, raw veggies

Alternate meal plan:

Meal 1:  Paleo pancake (almond flour, flax meal, eggs + one of: 1/2 banana or 8 berries
or all-natural apple sauce), black coffee or tea

Meal 2:  Raw veggies + guacamole for dipping

Meal 3:  Lettuce wraps (chicken breast chunks cut up small, leftover stir fried veggies also small, small amount of dressing - I like: olive oil, stone ground mustard, garlic, drop of honey OR just whatever spices/sauce already on the stir fried veggies).  Mix it all together with the chicken and veg, wrap it in the lettuce.

Meal 4:  1/2 steak, spiced and cut up into narrow strips (kind of like beef jerky!)

Meal 5:  Pork chop and veggies    

2 comments:

  1. This is a great, great post! I’ve felt so much better since starting my primal diet, a few months ago.

    thepaleo diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive feedback - I also love how I feel when I eat paleo and have seen some amazing results with my clients (not just with body fat loss but with extreme reduction in arthritis pain, increased ability to cope with stress, decreased depression symptoms, etc!). Share the news with your pals!

    ReplyDelete