Sunday 2 December 2012

33 Day Transformation - Week 5:

Things I prepped this week:
Before
* Lean green turkey
* Chicken breast
* Salad stuff
* Chicken egg quiche
(I ate a lot of extra lean white meat to
prep for the photo shoot this week
on Thursday!)


Monday 22nd: 132.6

6 - lean green turkey and veggies
6:30 - coffee
10 - lean green turkey and veggies
(12:30 upper body workout and walk)
1:30 - salad with chicken, avocado, peppers, cucumber, balsamic vin, oil)
2 - coffee
5 - red snapper fish
6 - cucumber
After
7:15 - pumpkin seeds and dandelion tea

Tuesday 23rd: 131.4

9 - lean green turkey, coffee
11:30 - snapper and green beans
(1 - leg workout)
2 - salad with cucumber, 1/2 avocado, chicken, balsamic vin, oil)
6 - chicken breast, snapper and green beans
7 - dandelion tea

Wednesday 24th: 131.2

5:30 - lean green turkey, coffee
9 - cucumber
(12 - upper body workout)
1 - chicken breast and green beans
3 - salad with 1/2 avocado, peppers, balsamic and oil
6 - salmon and asparagus
7 - dandelion tea

Thursday 25th:  Photo shoot day!

7 - coffee and egg whites with cinnamon
9 - 11:30:  phootshoot!
12 - lunch at Montana's: Burger with no bun and yam fries! Then 3 mini Crave cupcakes!
A nice treat for all the hard work :)


Things I might have done differently....
I don't mind eating similar things every day (as long as they are things I like), but some people do get bored.  If I wasn't quite as busy with work, I could have been more creative - I do often make more of a variety of meals.  One thing to keep in mind is that when your looking at the food I ate above - you can always swap out any white meat for other white meat 9if I had chicken you can have fish or turkey, you can swap green veg for green veg... etc.  This can keep your taste buds a little happier if you tend to crave new tastes.  I also used a variety of spices each time to make the same meal taste a little different - hot spices and Indian spices are particularly nice :)

Following this last week or last 10 days can even make you feel extra good if you have a special event or trip coming up (sexy tight Christmas party dress or bikini/beach vacation!).  It's just a lean, clean way to eat to tighten up a little bit :)

I hope this 5 week series helped you understand that you can dramatically change your body in as little as 5 weeks with just a little planning and prep - and most importantly, in a healthy way!  My skin looked great, my digestive system felt great, I woke up feeling quite refreshed and lean (not puffy and groggy), I wasn't hungry... It's a safe and effective way to lose body fat while maintaining your muscle mass and energy. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly (my contact is on our website www.flipfitnesscanada.com) for more info or to get more help in starting your own 5 -8 week challenge in the new year!  Keep checkin in on the blog for more recipes and fitness tips to come!
Thanks for following :)



No comments:

Post a Comment