Sunday 1 April 2012

Bulk Food Prep

Hope your weekend was great!  I get a lot of positive feedback about sharing nutrition tips and what I eat.  It's been a while since I explained my bulk food prep and how I will use all that yummy food for the week - so here it is:

What I made tonight:

* sweet potato shepard's pie (3/4 meat and veggies, < 1/4 sweet potato on top)
- extra lean ground beef (seasoned and browned in a pan), peas and carrots (from frozen), sweet potato (boiled and mashed)

* steaks (on the bbq)

* turkey loaf
- ground turkey, 1 zucchini shredded, 1 egg, spices

How I will make a meal plan (examples):

6:30 am:  2 eggs, 10 pecans, black coffee
9:30 am:  turkey loaf slice with organic salsa
1:00 pm:  shepards pie
5:00 pm:  carrots, cauliflower (raw)
7:30 pm:  steak and spinach salad

8:00 am:  steak and 1 egg, black coffee
12:30 pm:  turkey loaf with salsa, salad
3:30 pm:  raw veggies and 15 almonds, tea
7:00 pm:  salmon fillet (I take it out to thaw in the morn and cook it quickly in a pan when I get home), steamed veggies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment