Tuesday 27 August 2013

Simple Series: Meat and Veggie Bowl

All of the ideas I've shared are meals I have obviously made for myself and thought, 'this is just too easy - I gotta share!".  Many of them I made in the same week (as you can see they include some of the same ingredients used differently.) This is one of those meals as well.  I ate this for breakfast.  I had some ground beef and veggies left over from the casserole dish I threw together earlier so I simply tossed them all together, added some garlic and onion powder, basil and pepper and heated it up.  Sounds too simple to be any good huh?  But it was delicious, healthy and filling!  Stop thinking great food can't be easy and simple and you will watch the excuses for not eating clean vanish (and watch your results improve exponentially!). I'm not saying doing a fun complex dish here and there isn't amazing - I love to whip something special up now and then - but these ideas are for everyday living and to get you on track toward your healthiest, leanest body yet :)

You can do this with any leftovers (chicken, sausage, any veggies...) - simply add a few new spices and reheat for a whole new taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment