Friday 3 August 2012

Real Time Video Workout Challenge

4 X 4 Full Body Conditioning Challenge

Watch me sweat it out in the workout challenge below, then compete to beat my time!
This workout is really tough and short - a great one to do when you have limited time but want a killer workout.  Try to beat your time (with great form) each time to try it.

I used 15 lbs weights but if you are more intermediate or beginner you can drop to 12 or 10 lbs (but it shouldn't be easy so don't drop your weights just to get through it without stopping or to make it more comfortable - there should be nothing comfortable about this workout! Notice my super sweaty face in the intro after I have just completed the workout :) 

Workout Breakdown:

4 rounds X 4 exercises - 10 reps each exercise - for time

* DB Thrusters
* Reverse lunge hammer curl
* TRX pullups (completely vertical TRX)
* Burpee bar touch

 


4 X 4 Full Body Conditioning Time Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment